Registration for 2020 GIN Conference
Registration for the GIN Songdo 2020 Conference is now OPEN!!!
The deadline for the registration is November 5, 2020.
Please make sure to complete the form and the payment until then! However, the places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, with places secured by proof of payment. Note that demand for places exceeds supply each year and all places might already be filled before the deadline, so please be sure to complete the registration form as soon as possible. Your school's registration will be confirmed once you get a confirmation email from
Go to the "How to Prepare" page for more information about the online meeting. Detailed step-by-step registration process is written at the bottom of this page. Also, feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions :)
The registration process would involve the following steps:
1. Submission of the registration form
- Step 1: GIN school registration (link to form)
- Step 2: GIN student teams registration (link to form)
GIN REGISTRATION FORM SUBMISSION DEADLINE – November 5, 2020
2. Confirmation of parental permission (link to form)
3. Payment (link to Eventbrite)
- $10(USD) + commission fee for each participant (including students and advisors)
- Fee includes all conference activities
GIN REGISTRATION FEE DEADLINE – November 5, 2020
Please note the following things:
1. DRESS CODE: easy & comfortable movement
- No pajamas or clothes with visible inappropriate words or images
2. CODE OF CONDUCT:
- We are here to exchange and innovate solutions to complex problems. Please come prepared to collaborate with empathy and work hard!
- Substance abuse will not be tolerated (zero-tolerance policy)
- Disrespect, discrimination, or bullying will not be tolerated (zero-tolerance policy)
- Students and parents must be made aware that if students are found breaking the code of conduct, they will be asked to leave the online conference
Please refer to our website for further information! (
VERY IMPORTANT: HOW CAN YOU RESUME EDITING THIS FORM?
After you send this form, you will be given the choice to "edit your responses," You must click on "edit your responses," then bookmark the page for later use. Alternatively, you can also copy and save the address in the browser address bar. To submit information at different times, be sure to go through the whole registration form until you are able to press submit.
**The responses to this form are editable. If you wish to register students and advisors first, then enter their workshop presentation information at a later time, you may do so. To submit information at different times, be sure to go through the whole registration form until you are able to press submit. Once you press submit, you will be taken to a submission page that will hold a link to your form submission. Copy this link and put it somewhere safe so that you can return to the same saved form and complete your registration form. Please be sure to submit all information by the deadline.